Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Day has Finally Come..

As I write this blog post I am checking off the final things on my to do list and packing my bags for India. At the beginning of winter break I felt like I had such a long time before I left, but the day of departure certainly seemed to sneak up on me pretty fast! As reality continues to set in, I am sad to say goodbye to my support system in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. To all my family and friends, I love you and will miss you dearly... which is one of the main reasons I am going to keep up with this blog! This will give you all an idea of what I am up to in India. I wish you all could be in the pictures and stories I will post throughout the next four and a half months! I will post updates as often as I have time and internet access. ;)

My first few days of orientation in India will be spent in Delhi and Jaipur. I can't wait to send you all pictures! In the meantime, here is a look into the packing process for India...

The few clothes I am taking with me...

My beautiful german hiking back pack! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment